Monday, January 2, 2012

ttindoo@yahoo.com chickens out of shows AND blackmail

ttindoo@yahoo.com chickens out of shows AND blackmail. He's messaged Me multiple times, asks for shows, blackmail, etc and never ever pays. He just asks fifty questions then ditches.

ttindoo: I'm from www.camwealth.com Network! Hey!
CamGirlKitten: hi
ttindoo: hi, you there?
ttindoo: hiii
CamGirlKitten: hi
ttindoo: how are you?
CamGirlKitten: i'm good
ttindoo: can you do a show? where can i pay and see pics?
CamGirlKitten: Firstly, the website you found me on is the only place you can pay or that I can direct you to for photos and whatnot, and also has my rates and whatnot
CamGirlKitten: However I'm not offering shows on Christmas day, but will resume them tomorrow.

(Move forward to Jan 2nd at 4:45am)

ttindoo: hiii
CamGirlKitten: Hey
ttindoo: you can do blackmail...?
CamGirlKitten: yes
ttindoo: am a little new but interested can you tell me about it?
CamGirlKitten: you're welcome to pay My $50 blackmail application to be forwarded to My new interactive blackmail application through the website you originally told Me about.
CamGirlKitten: *heard about Me on
ttindoo: ehh....oki
CamGirlKitten: you can read all the details of the most commonly asked questions about blackmail here in this conversation - http://financialdomme.blogspot.com/2011/12/leejones9925-blackmail-slave-wanna-be.html
ttindoo: k
CamGirlKitten: Also note that the application is extremely thorough and the information is completely checked and confirmed.
ttindoo: scary if you inform my teen stepdaughter.....
ttindoo: but you only post on the net?
CamGirlKitten: Initially. Depends on how late the payments are.
CamGirlKitten: I have collection agents all over the country that tend to persue these things, and when the information is posted online, I offer a bounty to anyone that makes you pay, so all kinds of funny things happen.
ttindoo: you will threat me to contact her?
CamGirlKitten: Yep, if you do not keep up your payments.
ttindoo: what will be posted or told to her?
CamGirlKitten: the full data of the application cannot be given out until the fee has been paid.
ttindoo: ok
CamGirlKitten: Once you receive the application, if you do not fill it out, that's your problem and your wasted money.
ttindoo: do I get anything in return from you...?
ttindoo: shows..?
CamGirlKitten: If you've kept up your payments regularly, then you're given the option to purchase shows and worship items as well
CamGirlKitten: However the blackmail fee ONLY covers the application.
ttindoo: yes
ttindoo: if we agree....can I pay you to send her something.....
ttindoo: so I get busted?
CamGirlKitten: yes.
ttindoo: can we do that now..or...?
ttindoo: she is 16...a hot teen...
CamGirlKitten: Yes, once you've paid the application and completed the information.
ttindoo: example what you can tell her? or just what I want you to tell?
CamGirlKitten: I'd be happy to discuss this further, but it will be $0.50/min for fetish chat time, as you've never purchased from Me before, and are just asking questions with no apparent intent to actually purchase tonight.
CamGirlKitten: and if you do not purchase anything tonight, you'll be posted, along with this full conversation, on My blog warning other models that you're a timewaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment